These are all the places that the adventure racers recommend heading out on your mountain bike with reviews and information.
- Santos Campground – contains a wide variety of technical and single track trails, and obstacles. There’s also a 42 mile “Epic Ride” for the endurance-minded.
- Chuck Lennon MTB Trail – a technical set of trails varying in several difficulties.
- West Orange Trail – a very pleasant, paved route that goes about 50 miles out and back. Great for putting headphones on and cycling away.
- Soldier’s Creek – a short and sweet technical trail you can ride over and over.
- Seminole Wekiva Trail – a short 15 mile paved route where you’ll see many bikers and joggers.